Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
8:00am - hopped on the bus, had peace and tranquility, Sia floating me away, then I had to make conversation with a boy on my bus who I find quite pretentious.
9am - 10:30am - had art. played around with my collage. My teacher is leacing us to go to Kentucky
10:45am - 11:05am: had some pizza flavoured shapes (MY FAVOURITE!!), apple poppa and an orange. Talked about schoolies accomodation and the certain posture of one of my friends.
11:05am - 12:50pm: legal studies - booklet handout...ugh. I'm sure there is a more creative way to learn about Family Law
12:50pm - 1:40pm: peanut butter sandwich, boys (I hope that doesn't make sound like a girlie girl because I'm not), english stage 2, my 18th, my party.
1:40pm - 2:30pm : Read Julius Caesar... ever tried it with an Indian accent?
2:30pm - 3:15pm: study, checked art work and watched my friends communicate in sign language
And that was my school day.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
- I dislike mean/vindictive/tactless people who still manage to never get caught by Karma
- bitchy people that scare people into liking them, or they are actually liked
- people who pick on one person, so that they feel good about themselves an not pick on anyone else
- people who pick on quiet people
- people who snatch
- people who are condescending, but are smart
- people who look at you like you're going to say the wrong thing or as though you've just asked them to harvest their eggs for a scientific experiment
- the horrible feeling in my stomach that won't go away
Monday, May 11, 2009
- Body language is everything: stand tall, smile big and open doors for people...what?!
- Avoid fidgety movements with hands
- VIDEO camera yourself to pin point your mannerisms (yeeaahh... uhuh writing that one down!)
- Appear organised with necessary paperwork
- Dress accordingly, like you mean business (I don't think my school uniform asserts anything at all, its fairly monotonous!)
I don't I'm confused. You see I'm quite timid, I seriously don't mind not being front and centre, but I would like to be respected. I always seem to subconciously let people walk over me, and they know they can because they've either seen it happen or they have. I would just like to hold my own you know? But I'd like to be me at the same time. If any blogger out there knows how to be respected, you know where I am.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Saturday, April 4, 2009
- Spelling occasionally wrong
- People, certain people underestimating my character without thinking that it will affect me as person
- Underestimating myself
- Being vain
- Boys who think they're better than you as the zip past clapping in a small white barina
- Tension with parentals
- My negativity squashing my positivity
BUT NOT THIS TIME (things that I enjoy)
- Going to Sydney tomorrow
- Going to Italy in 8 days
- Having some of the most endearing people around me
- Kevin Jonas! (nah I'm totally kidding, running joke with friend)
- Strong sense of self (most of the time)
Have a nice night people, thank you for making my blogging experience peachy keen :-)
Saturday, March 28, 2009
- To be involved with someone, you must make an effort
- You can make connections with peoples in the cinema without talking/interacting with them whatsoever
- To fulfill your desires, you must put yourself out there
- Take risks
The excitement is quietly edging away from my stomach and head, and I'm ok with that, because (fingers crossed) I will feel the same bout of hope, happiness, contentment, excitement in my life again, and I hope you do to :-) .
Friday, March 27, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
A religion usually encompasses a set of stories, symbols, beliefs and practices, often with a supernatural quality, that give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life through reference to an ultimate power or reality. It may be expressed through prayer, ritual, meditation, music and art, among other things. It may focus on specific supernatural, metaphysical, and moral claims about reality (the cosmos, and human nature) which may yield a set of religious laws, ethics, and a particular lifestyle. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience.
So I was born into an very faith based family. I have been going to Mass ever since I can remember. I remember when I was little I would get down on the floor in between the pews and I would just stare at the many pairs of feet scattered before me. Throughout my teenage years, I've questioned faith. I've questioned when it was 'totally uncool' to have a spiritual dimension in your life. (Did you know it was uncool to be religious in a Catholic school?! I kid you not. Talk about sacrilege!I question it now as well, because I'm not sure if I want to follow the Catholic faith. I like having a spiritual aspect in my life, it keeps me reasonably sane. But I'm not sure if I like the actual mass service. My mum shows so much faith, but I find it hard to take the services seriously, or religiously. If that makes me a bad Catholic, then so be it. What I'm trying to say is, is it bad to be in a religion that you just want the spiritual side of? Catholic guilt kicking in... (I have no idea what Catholic guilt is) I feel that I'm being bad, coming from such a Catholic oriented family. I don't know. I don't see myself being in any other religion, but I have shown tendencies of humanist and agnostic influences within me. Why can't you delve into all of those?