Monday, May 11, 2009
- Body language is everything: stand tall, smile big and open doors for people...what?!
- Avoid fidgety movements with hands
- VIDEO camera yourself to pin point your mannerisms (yeeaahh... uhuh writing that one down!)
- Appear organised with necessary paperwork
- Dress accordingly, like you mean business (I don't think my school uniform asserts anything at all, its fairly monotonous!)
I don't I'm confused. You see I'm quite timid, I seriously don't mind not being front and centre, but I would like to be respected. I always seem to subconciously let people walk over me, and they know they can because they've either seen it happen or they have. I would just like to hold my own you know? But I'd like to be me at the same time. If any blogger out there knows how to be respected, you know where I am.