Saturday, April 4, 2009

Things that may annoy me occassionaly

  • Spelling occasionally wrong
  • People, certain people underestimating my character without thinking that it will affect me as person
  • Underestimating myself
  • Being vain
  • Boys who think they're better than you as the zip past clapping in a small white barina
  • Tension with parentals
  • My negativity squashing my positivity

BUT NOT THIS TIME (things that I enjoy)

  • Going to Sydney tomorrow
  • Going to Italy in 8 days
  • Having some of the most endearing people around me
  • Kevin Jonas! (nah I'm totally kidding, running joke with friend)
  • Strong sense of self (most of the time)

Have a nice night people, thank you for making my blogging experience peachy keen :-)

1 comment:

  1. Want to know something RIDICULOUS? I ♥♥♥ NICK Jonas! And he's only 17! Wow I'm almost a paedophile.

    Love as always xoxo

    ReplyDelete