Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I just went to dinner (I'm at uni). I got there late because I had class, so there was limited seating left. So I sit next to a girl who I don't mind. She's pretty quiet but she was pretty nice. Anyway there were these two guys I know, and who I like a lot. They are easy to talk to. Not too much pressure there. Then there is another girl, who I cannot for the life of me figure out. I asked her a question about how she likes her job and she tells me, but in shorthand and then looks away to talk to someone else. Now, my mind is more suscpetible to take the negative route. My first thought 'Oh she doesn't like me.' Then the voice of reason 'But she doesn't even know you.' I don't know if you ever have girls like that in your life. You know those really aggressive, fiesty girls who you'd want on your side if someone wanted to fight you? Yeah, thats her. But I don't know, i feel extremely uncomfortable around her, and I was jogging with a fellow uni student who told me that she disliked a girl at college, because she felt like it. That she was annoying. I should never have listened to that guy, you know why? Because it's like there are egg shells around this girl now. I'm not wanting to marry this girl or anything. To be honest, I don't even want to be friends with her. But I'd love to have a 'hello, how are you?, like your dress' kind of relationship. I love to know where I stand with people, which hints to my controlling kind of manner. I hate that I can't control other peoples reactions to me. But then again, I'm jumping to conclusions, I don't know what she thinks. But I just don't want to be caught up in that shit if its occuring. Because I have better things to do... like living my life.

Over and out,
Gentlepotter

No comments:

Post a Comment