Sunday, April 25, 2010

For some reason over the past couple of weeks, I've been subjecting myself to the most utter, internal torture. Whoa, dramatic much? you say. Well that's how it is. You know when your brain, your mind tell you something different from reality, but you can only summon those dark thoughts that your mind cultivates? Well that's been me over the last week, and believe me, and I'm sure you know yourself... it's torture. I've been waking up every morning, terrified of whats going to be that day. But its never anything bad. Never. No one is hardly ever mean to me (fingers crossed), people talk to me, ring me. i have friends. But my mind tells me otherwise, and I believe it. I want to be able to get up in the morning and to be OK. To not have to tell myself that everything is fine, that I'll be OK. Because most of the time I am. Universe, God, Mother Nature, please help me to get out of this rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment