Monday, January 12, 2009

OMG she has curves! Shes fat!

I was looking through the newspaper on Sunday, and as I looked at the front page, there is a picture of Gemma Ward in a swimming suit. There was a slaying front page heading, something on the lines of 'piling on the pounds'. She has put on weight, but who cares?! She still looks fabulous whether she is 50 or 70 kilos. No wonder girls these days are so pedantic an obsessive about body image. We're fed and brainwashed if you think about, to believe that we're never good enough. There is always something we can improve on blah blah... But the thing is at the end of the day, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And also I feel really sorry for the people who have to report stuff like weight gain, how boring. I wonder if those people actually feel bad about slandering someones name/image? Or if they just see it as a job? I wonder how many people dislike them?!Anyway I think we need to stick up for these kind of issues. Not everyone is stick thin forever, and good on her I say, it's her body, you have to be pretty sad if you obsess over someone Else's body. Anyway, here is the picture of her swimming at Byron Bay (i think). I'm not promoting the article, but I want you to see for yourself how good she looks anyway.



1 comment:

  1. people complain so much about teens getting anorexia and having body issues and then they post this in the newspaper!
    the media is horrible
    gemma is gorgeous no matter what

    ReplyDelete