Monday, January 12, 2009

Materialistic goods

As you have probably noticed I haven't blogged for months i think. I'm procrastinating about writing. Anyway I have been having a decent holiday, although I have a bit of homework. I just read Frankenstein (which I thought I wouldn't understand) but sure enough I loved it like most of the literature critics/ fans. Do you realise that Frankenstein isn't the monster? Naive, that's what I was. I got a new camera a Panasonic Lumix DMC - FZ18. I didn't think I was ready for a SLR, so I got this little man who does the job quite effectively. You see I'm off to Rome and Germany in the Easter holidays, and I wanted something that would take a great picture whilst moving etc. Anyway, I thinking about how people name their material goods. I think that is really interesting, so I've decided to ask my fellow bloggers for some names. I have too many swirling around my head, so go ahead if you feel the need.


No comments:

Post a Comment